View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #514
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Your cherry picking abilities are impressive. At least they can drown out your lack of football knowledge.

I give the guy an article hot off the press and this genius goes back in time. LOL

Texans Talk sure has a lot of ex NFL players and scouts yall should start your own blog and get paid for the level of expertise. Lol.

Just give me another "red" with a cute comment and go about your day I'm thinking everything in this post is within the TOS so you shouldn't have to cry to a Mod.
Yeah, I cherry picked his CONCLUSION. Here, maybe this will help:

Quote:
While some observers likely walked away from the game disappointed in Bridgewater's output, the fact that he was able to make critical plays in the clutch despite being off his game says a lot about his poise and confidence under pressure.

Conclusion

Bridgewater put on a solid performance against Rutgers despite being slightly off his game. He didn't exhibit his trademark accuracy at all times, but it's easy to see his burgeoning potential as a franchise player. He is not only a superior passer with exceptional talent, but he has all of the football intelligence and intangibles needed to handle the tough situations that pop up in games. As a player, Bridgewater reminds me of Aaron Rodgers coming out of Cal (I gave Rodgers and Alex Smith bottom-of-the-first-round grades in the 2005 draft when I covered the West Coast for the Carolina Panthers). He is slightly built with a strong arm and extraordinary mental traits. If he continues to progress on his current path, there is no reason why he should not excel at the next level as a franchise quarterback.
And you crying about me going to mods is crap because I have never once reported you to the mods. I just leave you a neg that appropriately explains why your post, presentation, and pretty much existence on this board is not welcome.