View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #724
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
If "our roster has been lacking (intelligence) over the years" does that mean we don't have players smart enough to adapt to O'B's 'think on the run' offense?
OB's offense is different, but it's not rocket science. Kubiak's offensive philosophy was criticized for being too "vanilla", but that had nothing to do with player's intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
My concern I suppose is how tempered is he with coming uncorked...
The man has a temper and needs to vent at times. Belichick has a temper and quietly cuts you. Many women I've dated got "overwhelmed" and needed to talk themselves down. Ditka, Jimmy Johnson had tempers. Bill Walsh, Tom Landry less so.

It's his process. Not right or wrong. People are different.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote