View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #184
BigBull
Veteran

Rep Power: 3761 BigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichows6 View Post
No way. Maybe he has a little bit better pocket presence but thats not to say manziel doesn't have any. Besides Bridgewater had an extra year to improve. Manziel has pocket presence as well and very good at that. Bridgewater doesn't have the playmaking manziel has. As far as release, I think Bridgewater is slower tbh

It's not even close Teddy is far and away quicker with his release and has better pocket presence by a lot. I also add a more polished passer. Of corse all of this is just my opinion. JFF is the most exciting player in college football, but that doesn't mean he's the best qb as far as skill set.

Sent from the future...
BigBull is offline   Reply With Quote