View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #88
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I don't know, you asked me to find you the next Belichick, I obliged. My guess is YES, most all coaches aspire to the highest level. I think Jimbo would be more like Jimmy Johnson than Steve Spurrier.

Lou Holtz told me that he knew in his first week as head coach of the New York Jets that he didn't enjoy it. It was not fun and college was much more rewarding for him. Lou also told me that the reason he was successful is because he knew how to win more football games than his fellow college head coaches.
You personally know Lou Holtz?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote