View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #511
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
After watching Teddy Bridgewater -- who declared he intends to enter the 2014 NFL Draft on New Year's Day -- close out his career in superb fashion in the Russell Athletic Bowl, I'm not only convinced that he is a franchise player, but he is the crown jewel of the 2014 quarterback class. While I know that several anonymous scouts have reportedly voiced opinions counter to that assessment, I believe Bridgewater will be the next great quarterback to enter the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...reat-qb-in-nfl