View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #722
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I have never been this excited as a Texan fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
yeah, this is the very first time I'm excited about who our HC is.
I was pretty excited when I found out our HC had taken an expansion team to the play offs in it's second year.

I was pretty excited when I found our our HC was going to bring an offense that was very difficult to stop & averaged among the top of the league.

I like the O'Brien hire. But only because I hope he'll bring innovation & motivation. However, I am concerned McNair brought O'Brien in because there have been several college coaches who've been exceptionally successful early in their coaching career.

I think that would have been a great idea after 2010, when we were much younger, like a college team.