View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #505
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Then you remember what kind of a prospect he was? There was talk that he had a questionable motor. (I didn't see it) He was more or less an after thought because of Bush and VY and not just around here. He was considered a top ten player.

Clowney is pretty much everyone's number one best player in this draft.
Bush and Vy were clearly the guys with all the name recognition especially early in the draft process. Mario did get a lazy label but as the process went on and people began to figure out what a freak he was, his draft standing increased. There were people here aware of him that wanted him...just not many. I was on the bush wagon personally. At some point very late I decided i'd be content with whatever kubes picked. I wasn't upset with the mario pick at all...just shocked as hell they actually did it.