View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #499
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I was probably the only person here that wanted Mario over Bush and VY. Mario was not the prospect Clowney is.
Care to extrapolate? Mario at 300 lbs did everything Clowney does. By virtue of being lighter he's faster than Mario, but not by much. Mario was bigger and stronger. I look at Clowney and he looks smallish, his play doesn't jump out and to tag him as generational is a reach. You're banking on what he could be vs what he is. Bad motor, questionable character. Just because his measurables are amazing doesn't mean he will be a great player. He doesn't have an inner fire like Watt, neither does Mario, but Mario has a better technical ability to split double teams and get to the QB. Just my two pennies.