View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #490
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Really and you know this how?

BTW, Smith/Peppers had the same knock against them coming out of college. Not playing hard all of the time. Guess what JJ is the exception to the rule. DL are big men and are incapable of playing at a high level every down because of their weight/size.
I know this because i have a 55" tv in my house and have seen clowney play this year. I grew up watching bruce smith play. That dude didnt take many plays off.

And btw, clowney didnt take plays off this year, he took quarters off.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote