View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #483
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I guess we have a different definition of UNDESPUTED. and I'm not crapping on the guy. I'm fine with drafting him if after the process he turns out to be worthy of The pick. I'm just trying to keep an open mind. There is a lot of time left to make this decision. And Clowney is a better prospect than Smith was. Mathews shouldn't even go top 10.
I would be more than willing to settle for the next Bruce Smith at 1-1. Clowney is more likely to become Bruce Smith than Bridgewater is to become the next Peyton Manning.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote