View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #142
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

I agree with the sentiment that BOB will have a good idea of who he wants. My guess is that guy will be Bridgewater. From what I understand he lost some weight because he had reconstructive jaw surgery to fix a severe overbite prior to last season so he wasnt able to eat enough.

If he gains 25 lbs to be closer to 240 I think he'll be fine durability wise. He's got real good touch on the passes I've seen, doesn't seem to throw INTs and has really good pocket presence.

I'm not sure about Blake Bortles. Fiesta Bowl will be the first time I'll see him. I see him as being the #2 behind Bridgewater right now.

I highly doubt Manziel will be a Texan.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote