View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #134
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
HWWNBM's numbers his first year in Kubiak's offense. Clearly better than those of Keenum this year at least in terms of completion percentage and extending drives.

My point was that BOTH of them SUCK at playing QB in the NFL.

If you went back and watched every play from Keenum this season , you'd realize the facts - He cant read an NFL defense. He didn't just miss a read here and there .... He missed the routine plays. He had no clue about protection scheme's either ... overload on one side (not a blitz) and he couldn't make the hot read and get rid of the ball.

Yeah , he made a few plays when he escaped pressure .... but those were few and far between once defenses realized all they had to do was blitz him ... those pretty much went the way of the Dodo.

I had high hopes for Keenum at one time too ..... but they were unrealistic. I'm glad he got his shot but its over , other than maybe as a backup.
It should be easy for you to give a few dozens of examples?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote