View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #59
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

I am not sure how much weight I put in the "coaching tree failed so this guy will fail". If the guy fails, it'll be for a multitude of reasons, like personnel evaluation, etc.

We will find out who BOB is when he starts coaching. He's clearly a guy who wants his players to be thinkers pre-game and on the field. I think that was Kubiak's biggest failing is that he called 2 plays and the players could only run those 2 plays on the field. NE essentially kills people every year by adapting on the fly and that's what we need.

Whether that happens remains to be seen.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote