View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #56
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post

It was obvious things were over when Wade went to the Texans archive and pulled out the Richard Smith tapes and went to the 12 yard corner buffer.
So my eyes were deceiving me when they did that sh!t in week one against the Chaaagers ?!

That's been one of my biggest pet peeves of the entire era .... reminds me so much of the Dumass Capers .... errr Keystone Capers era with P-Burnt playing 7+ yards off the LOS on 3rd & short / X & goal.

Oh FFS .... someone give me a valium.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote