Thread: Its Time
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004   #31
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman
I agree that most Rbs' have to get into a groove and get better as the game goes on, but I couldn't help but see visions of #34 last year. The Oilers depended on Earl way too much even though he punished the last man to get to him as much as the first. I'm not saying I see the TEXANS doing the same thing with D.D. but if Hollings can be effective enough to give DD a rest, that would go far in helping Davis get closer to the 2000 yd. mark. Even though he didn't get a lot of carries, I was impressed with Baxter too.
the same thing happened with eddie george...
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote