View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #12
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bortles vs Hundley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
no, I'm basing it cause he's queer.
lol! Perfect placement for an ant drum GIF as well.

I take Bortles all day over Hundley. Really wish I didn't have to work and could have watched that Bowl game today though.

I see too many traits in Hundley that I don't care for in a QB, and despite all these comments about pre snap reads and only running if it's completely necessary.... I guess I'm watching the wrong Hundley.

Even after he "matures" over the next year, I highly doubt he will be anything more than a lesser Mariota when he comes out next year.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote