View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #105
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Name them and claim 'em. I am very disappointed in this year's crop as far as starting material. Some are LTs only like Kouandijo and others will have a NFL career as guards. Antonio Richardson could move to RT and maybe survive but imo would not beat out Newton. JuWuan James is only pure right tackle that could start day one. I also am interested in Moses but think he needs a year unless we go to a pure power O.

I think many are going to be surprised if Newton comes back 100% healthy.

Cyril Richardson now a OG would thrive at RT imo but would probably be day one starter replacing Smith if selected.

If Cedric Ogbuehi was coming out from A&M this season I would take him in the second no questions asked (depending on how the draft has shaken out to that point). Lots of talent there. Oggie will likely stay to showcase his talents at LT much like Mathews got to move to LT after Joeckel left.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote