View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #101
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
A lot of them this year, actually.
Name them and claim 'em. I am very disappointed in this year's crop as far as starting material. Some are LTs only like Kouandijo and others will have a NFL career as guards. Antonio Richardson could move to RT and maybe survive but imo would not beat out Newton. JuWuan James is only pure right tackle that could start day one. I also am interested in Moses but think he needs a year unless we go to a pure power O.

I think many are going to be surprised if Newton comes back 100% healthy.

Cyril Richardson now a OG would thrive at RT imo but would probably be day one starter replacing Smith if selected.