View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #17
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32969 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

The more I think about it, I don't even know if there is going to be a QB worth using our second round pick on when we get there. I think we need to look at 3rd or 4th round QB unless someone drops to the 2nd that isn't supposed to. Really only 3 or 4 QB's that you could justify 1st or 2nd round grades on this year. Picking one at #1 would be ignorant. Go build the OL and DL/DB with the first two or three rounds, then get a QB.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote