View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #16
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 30419 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Non- sense: Texans sign WR Mike Thomas to futures

I hate to say this, but the Texans need to be rid of Larry Kirksey. I know he has an extremely good resume'; still, like Marchiano - yet not as overt - Kirksey has been going downhill. Our WR corps is talented but underdeveloped. Now, while I realize much of that has to do with the previous system, I'm sick of seeing no-name WRs on other teams, like Patriots and Bengals get coached up to be world beaters, while every one of our guys just sort of meander around. In the WR world, it just seems unlikely that every other team in the league has drafted better.

Kirksey is a start at giving our young flankers a new perspective.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote