View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #71
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
What are your thoughts on Amaro? I think the dude looks like a beast and has great hands, but besides Crabtree and Amendola I've been wrong on basically every TT product, but even Amendola didn't get drafted so I was still wrong there.

I know he's been arrested, but I think it was for something like using a fake/stolen Credit Card to get drunk, which I imagine money solves those kinds of problems.
IMHO Amaro's on field production is worthy of 1st RD consideration. My #1 TE is Sefarian-Jenkins. My wish is for Ebron and Amaro to go in Rd1 and if by chance and I think it's a good chance that Aaron Donald goes before pick #33, Sefarian-Jenkins would be my B. Choice for the #33 pick.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote