View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #85
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

i take keenum and a draft pick from the first 2 rounds into next year. my argument has been that keenum had all the tools but wasnt quite ready yet, most of that being he needed a full offseason higher on the depth chart to get a better grip on the playbook and situational repetitions. i still believe that, though he did show enough that i'm worried he might have some issues that keep him from reaching his potential.

as for the draft pick, my ideal would be to trade down. then either grab a quarterback with our first pick, or a higher rated position player and then trade back up into the mid/late first and get the quarterback.