View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #60
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
And say "thanks for showing interest. It got my current boyfriend to get me a ring"

I've never seen this many coaches get raises and extensions just by bein rumored as a target by a school. I'm sure texas will get a good coach but it seems now that all the big splash, home run hires are off the board.
Its called agents doing their job and leveraging one of the premier jobs in football. And anyone of these big names would most certainly entertain the idea, but the timing has to be right too.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote