View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #428
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
His mechanics completely broke down there and I don't think an NFL DB is giving that much space to a guy in the end zone. The risk in the throw came from the mechanics he used to get it threre more than the decision to throw the ball.
Proper mechanics would have got him sandwiched and sacked for a 6-10 yard loss. He avoided the sack, avoided a big hit, got the ball out while still looking down field and avoiding all this pressure, found an open receiver for a TD.

Yet you still find flaw in this play? Be honest with yourself. You hate Teddy B and will hate him no matter what. You likely love A&M and won't enjoy any other scenario that doesn't have us with an Aggie in the first round (Matthews or John F). Derek Newton sucks, yes, but a 4th round pick (he was a 7th) would still be more than enough of an upgrade not to waste your most important pick in years.

As a UH alumni and proud Cougar I finally got my dream this year with Case Keenum as the starting QB of the Texans. I kind of wish I could have continued being naive at this point.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 12-31-2013 at 01:07 PM.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote