View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #829
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 4570 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I'm not disagreeing with your overall point, but how do you draw that conclusion about how Schaub performed in playoffs when he only ever played in two playoff games and won one of those two?
This is my opinion. I've seen so many season games that were pressure games that he completely choked in I just knew in the playoffs he would be horrible. That Cincinnati game we are up 6-0 and he throws a pick 6. I was happy we won and the defense and Arian Foster showed up big to hide his inefficiencies but I knew then we weren't going pass the next game no matter who we played.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote