View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #74
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Freeman intrigues me. He had a good year, then something went wrong. I wonder if it was coaching. But I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. This really isn't the time to start taking chances on guys, and that includes Cutler, who has reached his ceiling and is only going to go downhill.

We'll take Teddy with the first pick and let Obie mold him. I would rather go Clowney first and get a QB in the second round, but I think QB need is exaggerated this year because of the dumpster fire rotation of Schaub and Keenum.
I strongly agree.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote