View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #42
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51147 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Texans/Titans 12/29 for S.A. and Corpus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I have a nephew who lives and works in Austin and he's a Texan fan, probably mainly because of my influence. But he told me his friends in Austin are virtually all Cowboy fans, even the ones from Houston, and my nephew tells me they "feel sorry" for Texan fans and this was last year, before the Texans 2013 collapse. I don't understand that mentality ? The Cowboys just failed again to get reach the POs and haven't been there for 5 or 6 years, basically an average franchise for 20 years. Puzzling to me ?
Then the Cubs fans must really stump you. The last Championship was 1908.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote