View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013   #56
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
I would bring in Colt McCoy,
Colt McCoy is a broken QB at this point. Watched him twice in the preseason and he was terrible. Josh Freeman would be an interesting guy for to work with if his mind is right. Josh McCown and Chad Henne are 2 guys I wouldn't be just too upset with.

We're drafting a QB of the future. Whatever guy that comes in off the street at QB has to understand that the youngster may start from day 1 and be cool with it.

I don't know where the Manziel stuff is coming from. Enjoy watching him, but I can't see him here.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote