Thread: Mariota
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013   #65
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mariota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Yup. Have you ever stood next to a chiseled NFL defender? I imagine getting hit by them doesn't tickle and a lot of young guys question their career choice after a couple of snot bubble inducing shots
Living in Houston for a while now, I've had the pleasure of having an Adrian Peterson sighting. I'm not short (6'0"), but AP literally towered over me and ESPN has him listed at just 6'1".

He also turned my hand into jello when he shook it. AP is about as jacked as a strong safety I imagine, and I would have hated if he hit me full speed. So I can imagine what you're referring to and don't think I would choose a career path where I constantly put myself into those type guys line of sight.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote