View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013   #799
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
No, but cstyle is and that's who my original posts regarding "IT" were in response to.

"IT" is just "Success" or "Big Plays At Big Times." Lots of guys in college make those big plays and would appear to have "IT" and lots of guys wouldn't. But that has very little relation to how they perform in the pros because they're in a different situation with different caliber of players.

And that's my point.
Nope you assumed I'm making all about the "it" factor. It's not when evaluating every qb. It's just with Schaub it's a glaring weakness that plagues him. The other facets of his game was acceptable and understood by most to be average to good.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote