Thread: Mariota
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013   #61
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mariota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
He runs high too, that's a big target for an NFL safety running full speed to lay the wood.
I was listening to someone, maybe Mike Mayock, and it was either last year or the year before when evaluating QBs he said something along the lines of "I've seen a lot of young running QBs enter the league, but I don't see many of them leave the league old".

Basically, these guys' career's don't last. The only guy I can see breaking that rule is Cam because he's built like a tank. But even then, the biggest trees fall the hardest. Either way, this dude is fast as hell. If you could get 4 years out of him it might be enough for 1 ship. This dude is gonna be tough to stop in the NFL if his passing game steps up.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote