View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013   #15
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

I'm a big Jay Cutty fan. Dude has brass balls. He's a gunslinger and has the arm to make all the throws in the NFL. I think he gets knocked far too much by the media for his demeanor.

I'd happily take him, but it has to be at the right price...

According to OverTheCap, Jay Cutler's annual salary was just over 14 and a half million a year. This put Cutler as the 11th highest paid quarterback in the league on a yearly basis.

Using that as a benchmark, do you think Cutler is worth $14.7 million a year? Is he really the 11th best quarterback in the league? As big of a fan as I am, I'm not sure he's done enough consistently to merit anything more than what his previous contract was. If I could get him for that same amount, I'll take him for sure. Problem is he's likely going to get paid a bit more than that and as big of a support of Jay as I am, I don't think he's in the top 8 of the league. Top ten, maybe.... Maybe....

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote