View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Championship Week: Brees or Foles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Nice job.

What is the entrance fee & how much do transactions (add, drops, trades) cost for your main league w a 2K payout?
12 team league with $300 entry fee and all transactions except IR cost $20 each.
Low score each week pays $5, IR moves cost $5 to deactivate and $5 to activate.
I was kinda spitballing when I said $2k. It could easily be higher. Not sure of the exact payout yet.

This year was the 20th season for the league. Pretty good league, but some of the owners are less than stellar so I am almost always in the money.
michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote