View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Wiz is coming into interview and they might offer him the OC job, which would be a win I think. He's not HC material. The same with Romeo Crennel as a DC.

That's too much of a college crew, for O'Brian, and back to the same good ol' boy system that mired Kubiak's tenure.

We need a new WRs coach, but I would be sad to see Chick Harris go.

If I'm Bob McNair I'm going to get the best heads in the room and have the work together. We don't choose who we work with at our jobs. Our boss does that. If we want to win now I don't want to look like Penn State next year.

I'm not saying I don't like the O'Brian pick, because I do. I simply don't want another well-meaning yes man (which, true or false, is what this article implies - I'm going with false - fingers crossed).
Good luck with winning next yr. This is atleast a 2-3 yr rebuilding project. Especially if there's a rookie starting at QB.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote