View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #309
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Congrats to the Texans for not winning a meaningless game with a QB that's practically already cut and giving up draft position.

I know, I know all the arguments for not wanting to lose, but at least this team finally didn't reach for a way to screw itself some more. I do wish there had been a Luck to suck for, but at least we have our choice of picks and suckers to trade down with.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote