View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #376
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
It's harder for me to get behind that comparison because of what Rodger's has accomplished in the NFL. He's one of the elite level QB's and he has won a Super Bowl. Wilson is mobile but seems to be more of a pocket passer, which seems to fit Bridgewater. Would I take Russell Wilson 1st overall? Yes, I would.
I understand where you're coming from. I had the same issue grading Andrew Luck last year. I thought he was really similar to Peyton Manning except that he is a much better athlete. I even graded him higher than I graded Manning coming out of college. But then at the last moment I lowered his grade because of what Peyton has accomplished in the league. It seemed silly to say any college prospect could be better than Peyton Manning. But I really think Luck is that good.

In the same way, it seems silly to say that a college player is similar to a Super Bowl winning QB. But that's just who he reminds me of.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote