View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #430
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
That was Josh McDaniels not O'Brien. Ironically the hype I am seeing on O'Brien is similar to that I saw with McDaniels. If OB ends up the guy I definitely hope it doesn't turn out like McDaniels did.
McDaniels might be a heck of a coach his second time around. He knows (or should know after going through the experience, then going back and discussing it with the guru) what he did wrong & possibly how to avoid it next time.

I'm sure O'Brien has had some valuable experiences as well that he can learn from.