View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #375
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He's not as athletic as Wilson but that's a fine comparison. Aaron Rodgers is a very mobile guy. I think they're very similar.
It's harder for me to get behind that comparison because of what Rodger's has accomplished in the NFL. He's one of the elite level QB's and he has won a Super Bowl. Wilson is mobile but seems to be more of a pocket passer, which seems to fit Bridgewater. Would I take Russell Wilson 1st overall? Yes, I would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Is it just me or do some of his throws (or all of them) remind you of Vince Young? His delivery is too slow IMO...would like a guy with more zip on the ball.
That's what I originally thought until I watched more highlights and the game vs. Miami. He seemed to have better velocity and accuracy that I first thought.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote