View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #421
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
No, it's not. It's in their contracts. Schools can't have coaches telling recruits "I'm leaving LSU & going to Alabama" any more than they want their coaches harming their recruiting by telling the kids "Come to Penn State, but I probably won't be there".

My point is that I believe Mack Brown would still be the head coach of the Texas Longhorns if the decision was totally up to him. It wasn't. He isn't.

If the decision comes totally down to O'Brien, if the Texans say, "We want you." It will be O'Brien's decision to leave Pen State.

I understand it doesn't make sense for any college HC to say he's not staying. I never argued that point. I don't know if it's in their contracts or just common sense.