View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #399
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco99 View Post
Good comeback. I think it is obvious you did not watch a single PSU game with Obrien.
I'm sure you have been around that program long enough to believe its as good as it gets in college football but from the outside looking in after that scandal I think most people were imagining an SMU like fall from grace. That has not been the case and just because he hasn't lived up to your expectations it does not mean he isn't a good coaching candidate. That doesn't guarantee him success at the next level but it is perfectly reasonable to be excited at the possibility.

So I say again, go pee in someone else's cheerios.