View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #386
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

After giving this Bill O'Brien frenzy some thought I can only come up with 1 reasonable conclusion. Jed Hughes must have looked at all coaching options that are currently available in the nfl and college. From there he has to have calculated who will be available after black Monday and concluded O'Brien is the Texans best option of this offseason by at least a pretty decent margin. This would explain McNair's out of character impatience with hiring this guy. I will go as far to say as Jed Hughes may have had O'Brien on McNair's radar as far back as just before Kubiak being let go. Bring Lovie Smith in first since he is unemployed and fulfills the Rooney rule. Now move in on your man. This thing could have been planned out that far back imho. It will be a genious move if O'Brien turns out to be Bellichik 2.0
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote