So , first half, basically....
- Oline couldn't figure it out till the 3rd series - Hollings needs help to get it going
- it's pick on Robinson night
- our secondary has some film to study (and not Lord of the Rings)
- returns look pretty good save for Duff not running up to catch it.
- Dline needs to push instead of being pushed
If Capers didn't have much film to go off of from the first game, he has some now.
*edit* oh and if you turn someone's helmet when their running with the ball, it's not a face mask.