View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #300
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Please tell us what head coach asked for less money, less control, accountability and responsibility. So if Rick Smith is to remain a nobody are you saying that Bob McNair is going Jerry Jones? Who was last owner prior to McNair to fire a head coach in season?
I'm not saying Shaw will try to negotiate less money. I'm saying what makes you think he can negotiate $7M & what makes you think Bob won't pay him $7M.

I'm not saying Shaw will ask for less accountability or responsibility, but what makes you think he warrants it as a first time NFL head coach & what makes you think Bob's mind is closed on the subject?

& Bob doesn't have to be Jerry. He can very well assign final say on the 53 to Shaw. Precedence has been set with Kubiak. At the same time he may bring someone in (Luck maybe) to be VP of football operations like Elway. We don't know.

But you are the one (not me) saying what Bob will & will not do & I'm just asking what are you basing your assumptions on. If you didn't write so well, and come across as an educated (wo)man, I'd have half a mind to believe you're my old friend GP who would fabricate conversations between two people who never met & allow that fictitious conversation to alter his reality, forever spiraling into a world of make believe 'til he couldn't differentiate between reality & fantasy.

But you're not that guy. Can't be.