View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #297
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Put your money where your mouth is. I will bet you $100 that Bill O'Brien lead us to a Super Bowl. This guy has done a phenomenal job at Penn State. He will change the culture at Reliant Park and you will be gushing about him soon. Those with knowledge of the NFL have been raving about this guy. Finally, he will be the one Belichick guy to be successful.
I like the idea of hiring O'Brien but I'm not going to act like I know whether or not he is going to be successful. That's just silly, he's never been a head coach in the NFL before.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote