View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #296
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I'd be interested in O'Brien, but there are a couple of things I worry about. His success with NE doesn't mean much to me since Brady and Bellichek are all that's need there.

What kind of offense is he running at Penn State? Are they running the spread or a pro style offense
and there is the issue of the lack of success of Bellichek assistants as NFL HCs in the past.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote