View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #278
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Lol. His connection to the Pats does worry me a bit, but, I say let's roll the dice. We have had 8 years of Country Club football; time to clean house and try something new. We need a new culture, vibe, energy, strategy, whatever you want to call it.

This franchise needs to be de-Kubiak'ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great. Agreed. But this year was the same bull that we experienced from 2002-2006.

I don't want to re-live that BS and I know Dre won't either. Time to find a winning coach. And find it now.

All the pieces are there, implant a QB and a OL/pass rusher and we will be back to normal. No more rebuilding.

Win NOW.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote