View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #277
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I don't get all this concern about losing players. AJ is under contract. By the way, it is not as if he is the key to winning... He's been here for a long time and the team has won two playoff games. I would add, also, that the best team we have ever fielded was in 2011 when he was essentially useless due to injuries.

He's a great player, but his potential reaction to the new coach is not something we need on our radar.

Wow. I actually agreed with DaleMurphy about so something!? That hasn't happened in years. Lol.

But, yeah, who gives a f--k what the players think? It's that attitude that's held us back. The players need to shut it and do their jobs. That includes 'Dre.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote