View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #275
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
You know what, I'd be pissed if this happens.

I'm tired of Patriots cast offs as everyone knows by now (with all the other failures associated from the Pats), STOP.

NO. No No No!

They have not been successful. AT ALL.

Want to lose Dre? There you go. Want a 5-11 season and consider it a success? There you go.

Sick and tired of this ****. How can Isray get it right but a multi-billionaire can't?

There you go.

I don't get all this concern about losing players. AJ is under contract. By the way, it is not as if he is the key to winning... He's been here for a long time and the team has won two playoff games. I would add, also, that the best team we have ever fielded was in 2011 when he was essentially useless due to injuries.

He's a great player, but his potential reaction to the new coach is not something we need on our radar.