View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #64
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If that's true then he either thinks he's going higher than he probably really is or he just wants out of Wyoming.
He said he just wants to be an NFL QB. That's his dream. I guess nobody informed him that he could go back for his senior year, get drafted higher, and still be one. He said he'll be happy just to make an NFL roster as a QB. No ambition to start or be great, just make it. That's admirable to reach his dream, but I want my QB to have a little more ambition than to "just make it".

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote