View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013   #267
Ktexan68
Rookie

Rep Power: 50 Ktexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Agree, though, we're going to have to be a bit more patient than we think. O'Brien has never been a head coach, and will be on a learning curve.

Sounds like we're in the final stage of getting O'Brien. I'm on board with this hire. I think he could change the overall culture of this franchise, which is badly needed.

Also: I don't think Lovie was a Rooney Rule candidate. People have labeled him a re-tread, but the truth is, the guy is a successful, accomplished coach that deserves legit consideration for head coach jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, he's a head coach right now, that's the point.
Ktexan68 is offline   Reply With Quote